Feeling “I wish I was dead”? Do not worry at all, Sit back, relax, and read this article to the end because this gonna help you in many ways for sure.
Human life is full of such circumstances which bring happiness or sadness or in other words, we can say human life is another name of ups and downs. If there are continuous moments of sadness then surely there will come moments of happiness.
As there is a famous saying “If good days don’t remain for long, neither will bad days.” There is a beautiful morning after every dark night. But no matter happiness or sadness one has to keep strong faith in himself.
Today we are solely going to talk about how to cope with
I Wish I was Dead Thoughts
Sometimes we have to deal with circumstances that lead us to pessimism. Pessimism is that stage in anyone’s life that pushes the person into severe depression, anxiety, despair, and mental health issues. In that state, the person is unable to focus on positive things around him.
All he notices is negative things, he assumes things by himself. He loses all hopes and then the only thing he wants, is to die. He utters, again and again, these words “I wish I was dead” just because of his failure, his anxiety, his depression.
I know there comes moments in our life when all we wish is to die. The reason behind this is the circumstances that lead us to this phase. When we look back at our life the most used phrase is I wish I was dead, resulting from every failure, every little problem. The problem is that we lose hope faster than we gain it.
When a person loses all his hopes, then he doesn’t want to live anymore. He considers death as a solution to his all problems. This might be caused because he doesn’t have anyone to share his problems with. A person who stands by our side in every difficult phase is a true blessing. Infect this kind of support us from saying I wish I was dead.
Every single person on the planet wants to enjoy his life, free from all responsibilities, burdens, and duties. When a person fails to manage his responsibilities and duties then all things eventually messed up. At that point, he tries his best to overcome the situation but all in vain, and all this leads him to negative thoughts.
The saddest aspect of life is that there is no one on earth whose happiness is such that he won’t sometimes wish he were dead rather than alive.
The only solution in his mind comes is to die. He considers death as a solution to run from his condition. But this behavior shouldn’t be encouraged. You must be thinking
Why Only Me?
See, no matter how successful you are in life, how much your life is comfortable, there is always shortness of one thing in life. For some it may be wealth, for others it may be their loved ones and some people wish that they have a good job to survive.
The shortness of anything in our life makes us pessimist. Pessimism negatively affects our feelings. It affects our mental as well as physical health. Thought of I wishes I was dead arises due to our pessimist thought.
Depression is the main cause of this thought “I wish I was dead”. It is caused due to thoughts of sadness, loneliness, anger, or failure. Depression affects our everyday routine and makes us lose interest in everything. In-state of depression we feel like there are lots of responsibilities on our shoulders.
Our mind is loaded with lots of unnecessary thoughts. We assume things by ourselves self which doesn’t even exist. Constant thoughts and loneliness lead us to depression.
Depression Symptoms and Causes in Adults
Symptoms of depression are as follows:
- Sleeping routine: Depression affects our sleeping pattern strongly. A depressed person is unable to sleep due to continuous thoughts. Depression not only because of the shortage of sleep but in some cases, the person sleeps a lot to avoid his problems.
- Interest in activities: A depressed person is unable to enjoy life. Every time he is surrounded by thoughts of sadness and loneliness which makes him lose interest in all activities. He doesn’t feel pleasure in doing positive things.
- Pessimism: Pessimism leads a person towards negative thoughts and he ends up harming himself. He considers himself a failure and all he wants is to end his life.
- Alteration in appetite: There are two conditions regarding appetite alteration, either a person eats a lot to forget his worries or he eats very little. Depression affects a person’s mental as well as physical health. Excessive eating or no eating at all will lead him toward serious diseases.
- Feeling of hopelessness: when you lose all hopes and thought that there isn’t any way of escaping from your struggles, you eventually think of dying. As it is the most effective way of getting rid of your problems. Hopelessness also comes when you don’t have anyone to share your problems with. You’ll end up struggling all alone.
I wish I was dead Quotes
- “The bravest thing I ever did was continuing my life when I wanted to die.”
― Juliette Lewis
- “What if I just want to die?”
“Then I will be sad and disappointed that you cheated yourself out of your chance at existence. Not all of us have that opportunity, you know, to choose life.”
― Megan Bostic, Never Eighteen
- “We must be conscious of this; one day, the life we have will be gone.”
― Lailah Gifty Akita
- “You have dug your soul out of the dark, you have fought to be here; do not go back to what worried you” –Bianca Sparacino
- “You don’t have to control your thoughts. You just have to stop letting them control you” -Dan Millman
- “Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live” -Norman cousins
- “Losing your life is not the worst thing that can happen. The worst thing is to lose your reason for living.”-Jo Nesbo
- “I am telling everyone that I am fine but deep inside I am dying.” -Vaishnavi
“Life is not a bed of roses,” This quote tells us that life isn’t always perfect. There come good as well as bad days. Days in which you have high hopes, you enjoy every bit of your life, no regrets, no depression only happiness. Then there come dark days full of hopelessness, sadness, loneliness, anxiety.
But this is part of human life. Everything is already written in our fate. So there isn’t any point of feeling depressed and worried when bad days hit you. Just have faith in yourself, have faith in God that he will make everything fine soon. And you’ll be happy with what you have. Then the phrase I wish I was dead will no longer be part of your life.